Ooshirts - Conartists. Missing $600 worth of merchandise

Ooshirts promised me delivery on 34 tshirts, $600 worth of merchandise, by Dec 9. It is now Dec 17, and still no shirts, no tracking number, no response to calls or emails, an unable to file a claim.

I needed them in time for a holiday party (it even says Dec 17 on the shirt). When I reached out via facebook, they finally responded telling me that half the order is still in production and the artwork is still being prepared for the other half. I submitted the artwork on Nov 13 and Nov 23. How is that possible?

They don't allow reviews on facebook and they filter comments on their facebook. That's why you don't see any negative reviews there. When I tried to file a claim on their website, I was denied. I got an error message saying I already have an open claim, even though I never filed one.

They have terrible customer service and I wish I had never used them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Website
  • What I disliked
    • That the item didnt arrive
    • That they arent accepting calls because of high volume
    • That they charged me but didnt deliver product
    • No refund
    • Scam

Reason of review:
Poor customer service and problems with delivery
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ooshirts Custom T-Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #753283 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ooshirts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 19, 2015 #1081098 Nicholasville, Kentucky

I am also waiting on shirts I needed for gifts on 12/18 that should have been sent by 12/14. Still not here. They won't answer your calls or emails and won't provide a tracking number. This company is the worst!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ooshirts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ooshirts.
Filing a new complaint about