100% full Not resolved
1.4

Ooshirts promised me delivery on 34 tshirts, $600 worth of merchandise, by Dec 9. It is now Dec 17, and still no shirts, no tracking number, no response to calls or emails, an unable to file a claim.

I needed them in time for a holiday party (it even says Dec 17 on the shirt). When I reached out via facebook, they finally responded telling me that half the order is still in production and the artwork is still being prepared for the other half. I submitted the artwork on Nov 13 and Nov 23. How is that possible?

They don't allow reviews on facebook and they filter comments on their facebook. That's why you don't see any negative reviews there. When I tried to file a claim on their website, I was denied. I got an error message saying I already have an open claim, even though I never filed one.

They have terrible customer service and I wish I had never used them.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and problems with delivery" of ooshirts t-shirt from Ooshirts and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $591 and wants Ooshirts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that the item didnt arrive, that they arent accepting calls because of high volume, that they charged me but didnt deliver product and no refund. Author liked the most website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States #1081098

I am also waiting on shirts I needed for gifts on 12/18 that should have been sent by 12/14.Still not here.

They won't answer your calls or emails and won't provide a tracking number.This company is the worst!