Ooshirts - Conartists. Missing $600 worth of merchandise
Ooshirts promised me delivery on 34 tshirts, $600 worth of merchandise, by Dec 9. It is now Dec 17, and still no shirts, no tracking number, no response to calls or emails, an unable to file a claim.
I needed them in time for a holiday party (it even says Dec 17 on the shirt). When I reached out via facebook, they finally responded telling me that half the order is still in production and the artwork is still being prepared for the other half. I submitted the artwork on Nov 13 and Nov 23. How is that possible?
They don't allow reviews on facebook and they filter comments on their facebook. That's why you don't see any negative reviews there. When I tried to file a claim on their website, I was denied. I got an error message saying I already have an open claim, even though I never filed one.
They have terrible customer service and I wish I had never used them.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That the item didnt arrive
- That they arent accepting calls because of high volume
- That they charged me but didnt deliver product
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and problems with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ooshirts Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!! Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."