I'm sure he would love to hear from you. Raymond@ooshirts.com

I have been asking on facebook, the website and emailing customer service for weeks asking for a phone number because they refuse to answer the customer service line.

If anyone finds any other ways to contact this company please post it for others to use. It's unacceptable for a company to be unresponsive for weeks to their customers. My event is tomorrow and I don't know if the shirts are coming or if I need to run out to a silk screening place. I also get auto calls telling me the account is on hold a few times a day.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. The most disappointing about ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts was low integrity Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1196359

The 408 number is wrong number. This place is scammers!

U send money and you canot contact them at all threw there phone numbers or there live chat. Lets call the better business Bureau on them lets put this place out of business lets post so much negative feedback on ooshirts threw the web lets get it out there b 4 they scam more people