Shame on you ooshirts! What happened to honest companies; keeping their word and offering the service that the advertise? I received a proof of my
t shirt and it was perfect. I ordered 100 at a cost of $890. These t shirts are for a customer appreciation weekend. My order arrived a week late I had got an email saying they weren't satisfied with the print. OK - I thought good quality control. I was very mistaken. My T shirts are awful and I can't use them at all. They are nothing like the proof - why have a proof if you don't print to that format. So mistakes happen right? I filed a claim as I was advised to do and this was my response:
I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order; it looks like there may have been an error in production. We know that the quality of our prints reflects on us here at ooShirts and we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward your experience to the appropriate department to ensure that this does not happen again.
Based on the images that you have provided, the print does look to be commercially acceptable and in line with a common digital print. However, please know that it is never our intention to have a customer feel as if they have received an inadequate product. To resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following options:
1) A coupon credit worth $178.116 to be used towards a future order with us.
2) A refund in the amount of $133.59. This would be returned to your account in 3-5 business days depending on who you bank with.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed with any of these resolutions and I will be sure to process the transaction as soon as possible. At ooShirts we strive to provide a quality product and an exceptional service; in this instance we haven’t met this standard. For this I apologize and I hope that you give us the opportunity to correct it by accepting my offer. I look forward to hearing from you.
UNBELIELABLE! Why not just reprint? but no you just want to give me a small portion of my money back - and I still don't have the t shirts.
Pictures attached - the one one the right is the original
I am speechless at this apalling customer service - what a rip off you are - why can't you just do the right thing?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- T-Shirt Order
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "So I ordered coaches shirts for our staff from ooShirts.com. They were not done correctly. I filed a complaint and had some acknowledgment from their claims department and never heard..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."