Shame on you ooshirts! What happened to honest companies; keeping their word and offering the service that the advertise? I received a proof of my

Related: Ooshirts - Poor customer service, no replies.

t shirt and it was perfect. I ordered 100 at a cost of $890. These t shirts are for a customer appreciation weekend. My order arrived a week late I had got an email saying they weren't satisfied with the print. OK - I thought good quality control. I was very mistaken. My T shirts are awful and I can't use them at all. They are nothing like the proof - why have a proof if you don't print to that format. So mistakes happen right? I filed a claim as I was advised to do and this was my response:

I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order; it looks like there may have been an error in production. We know that the quality of our prints reflects on us here at ooShirts and we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward your experience to the appropriate department to ensure that this does not happen again.

Based on the images that you have provided, the print does look to be commercially acceptable and in line with a common digital print. However, please know that it is never our intention to have a customer feel as if they have received an inadequate product. To resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following options:

1) A coupon credit worth $178.116 to be used towards a future order with us.

2) A refund in the amount of $133.59. This would be returned to your account in 3-5 business days depending on who you bank with.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed with any of these resolutions and I will be sure to process the transaction as soon as possible. At ooShirts we strive to provide a quality product and an exceptional service; in this instance we haven’t met this standard. For this I apologize and I hope that you give us the opportunity to correct it by accepting my offer. I look forward to hearing from you.

UNBELIELABLE! Why not just reprint? but no you just want to give me a small portion of my money back - and I still don't have the t shirts.

Pictures attached - the one one the right is the original

I am speechless at this apalling customer service - what a rip off you are - why can't you just do the right thing?

Review about: T-Shirt Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ooshirts T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $900
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Park Ridge, Illinois, United States #838722

Yes I have experienced the same problems.Hope you noticed they took down all the negative feed back on Facebook and now you cannot even post to their FB page.

This company is defrauding the consumer!

Should not be doing business.I found a customer complaint online at http://www.sailberkeley.com/web-resources/ooshirts Its a long complaint but this customer found out that this is not really a business but a 19year working out of his parents home!!!!