Shame on you ooshirts! What happened to honest companies; keeping their word and offering the service that the advertise? I received a proof of my
t shirt and it was perfect. I ordered 100 at a cost of $890. These t shirts are for a customer appreciation weekend. My order arrived a week late I had got an email saying they weren't satisfied with the print. OK - I thought good quality control. I was very mistaken. My T shirts are awful and I can't use them at all. They are nothing like the proof - why have a proof if you don't print to that format. So mistakes happen right? I filed a claim as I was advised to do and this was my response:
I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order; it looks like there may have been an error in production. We know that the quality of our prints reflects on us here at ooShirts and we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward your experience to the appropriate department to ensure that this does not happen again.
Based on the images that you have provided, the print does look to be commercially acceptable and in line with a common digital print. However, please know that it is never our intention to have a customer feel as if they have received an inadequate product. To resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following options:
1) A coupon credit worth $178.116 to be used towards a future order with us.
2) A refund in the amount of $133.59. This would be returned to your account in 3-5 business days depending on who you bank with.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed with any of these resolutions and I will be sure to process the transaction as soon as possible. At ooShirts we strive to provide a quality product and an exceptional service; in this instance we haven’t met this standard. For this I apologize and I hope that you give us the opportunity to correct it by accepting my offer. I look forward to hearing from you.
UNBELIELABLE! Why not just reprint? but no you just want to give me a small portion of my money back - and I still don't have the t shirts.
Pictures attached - the one one the right is the original
I am speechless at this apalling customer service - what a rip off you are - why can't you just do the right thing?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- T-Shirt Order
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Be careful, they retaliate if you complain ..."
- "Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."