7800 Records St, Lawrence, IN 46226, USA
3.0

I ordered 100 custom shirts on March 1st for an event on March 11th.I paid the 15% for a 1-week rush, and got confirmation that we would have them on the 8th.

They did not arrive on the 8th. On the 9th I started to pursue the problem, but there is no phone service, and the "chat" was not very helpful, refusing to help expedite at all. On the 10th I got confirmation that the shirts shipped UPS Ground, and would arrive on the 13th! What?!!

By then, these fundraiser shirts are useless, with the event being on the 11th! What was supposed to be a fundraiser is now an expense!! They've already reeived payment and I'm stuck with a bunch of useless shirts. I tried all day to get them to overnight them to me to no avail.

The "chat" lady (Tia) was no help, just running me in circles saying there was nothing she could do. I contacted UPS and they told me the shipper has to specify an expedited ship method. I even offered to pay the expedited shipping. The answer was that she can't do anything about it!

This is bull! Utter bull.

Save yourself a lot of grief.Stay away from this company!!

Review about: Ooshirts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Wesite made it easy to design and quote a custom shirt.

I didn't like: Could not meet a promised delivery date, Rush orders not delivered as promised, Will not stand behind their product.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments