HONEST CUSTOMER REVIEW: ooshirts customer service is nearly impossible to get a hold of.My order was rushed, only half arrived on time and it took another week for the rest of my shipment to arrive.

Then I had a defective item, they offered to reprint but then after a week to get the coupon for the reprint and 2 weeks for shipping the item quality was significantly worse because they digitally printed instead of screen printed the order. Then, I tried to order for a THIRD time and find out that they wanted to charge me an additional fee to have my reprint (originally messed up by ooshirts in the first print) screenprinted to match my original order.

Now they won’t switch my refund method from a coupon to a refund on my credit card.Needless to say I will never use ooshirts again and I don’t think you should either unless you want issues with shipping, quality and customer service.

Review about: Ooshirts Sweatshirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I wish I would've read this as soon as you wrote it. They're about to make me have to close the doors.not to mention reputation