1.8

My bad for not reviewing this company a little before spending time designing, ordering, and now trying to work through their errors.I did not receive what was designed, proofed, or ordered.

And when I was finally responded to (only via email will you reach someone), was I offered a $11.00 discount for not doing the job or another full reprint. Now a month into this debacle, I've received my reprint and I'm disappointed to say is a complete fail the 2nd time too. Not only was whole the back design not printed a second time, (as ordered, designed, and proofed) but now I have also received the incorrect brand and type of sweatshirt. When I reach out to the same person I've been dealing - which I included dates, attached previous correspondence, job #s, and even pictures - I was asked for all this information.

They obviously just cut & pasted their form response and did not read my email.

Does anyone human work there or is everything autobotted?Regardless, at the expense of my 15 years and her friend's birthday gift, this was a reminder to research who you're doing business with.

Review about: Ooshirts Customer Care.

I didn't like: Bad business practice, Could not speak with a supervisor, Failure to deliver order, Stole my money, Quality was not high but you get what you pay for.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments