Ooshirts - Errors in spelling on shirts, pdf somehow changed in transition.
I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing.When the shirts came to me (on time and of fair quality) they had various errors to which I was told too bad, they could give me a $22.
discount on a new order as I had authorized the proof.
I never received a picture with the errors that occurred and the customer service department was useless.I called my credit card company and had the charges reversed, still awaiting a resolution.
Just don't want anyone else to go through this.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Reprint the shirts without errors
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ooshirts Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "THEY SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE SHIRTS, SHORTED MY ORDER, THEN AGREED TO A 10% REFUND FOR THE WRONG SIZE ONES. WHEN I TOOK THE SHIRTS OUT OF THE CRAPPY..."
- "Do not buy ($1,200) a drawer microwave manufactured by Sharp. When installed in a cabinet as designed, the unit blows the moisture from the heated product down the front..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."