Chesterton, Indiana
100% full Not resolved
2.5

I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing.When the shirts came to me (on time and of fair quality) they had various errors to which I was told too bad, they could give me a $22.

discount on a new order as I had authorized the proof.

I never received a picture with the errors that occurred and the customer service department was useless.I called my credit card company and had the charges reversed, still awaiting a resolution.

Just don't want anyone else to go through this.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "reprint the shirts without errors" as the author lost $147. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments