Ooshirts - Errors in spelling on shirts, pdf somehow changed in transition.
I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing.When the shirts came to me (on time and of fair quality) they had various errors to which I was told too bad, they could give me a $22.
discount on a new order as I had authorized the proof.
I never received a picture with the errors that occurred and the customer service department was useless.I called my credit card company and had the charges reversed, still awaiting a resolution.
Just don't want anyone else to go through this.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Reprint the shirts without errors
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ooshirts Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Do not buy ($1,200) a drawer microwave manufactured by Sharp. When installed in a cabinet as designed, the unit blows the moisture from the heated product down the front..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."