Los Angeles, California

This company has major issues.The printing quality was poor, and was noting close to the proof they sent to approve.

Some shirts had large blank areas where the ink failed to go through the screen. We even bought 2 screens for the job. OOshirts then offered to reprint all the shirts free of charge, great! I received several Emails from them stating the reprint was free etc.

etc. Only to have a rude "manager" call 8 days later and say they will no longer reprint the shirts but offered 1/2 off the reprint price!! At this point we had not only given the "bad" shirts away but sold them in some cases at a huge discount.

Now we have all bad shirts and are losing money in the fundraising effort.NEVER NEVER NEVER use these crooks.

Review about: Ooshirts Custom Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ooshirts T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1215665
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hi

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at ooShirts. Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to discuss any remaining issues you may have.

I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

-Conner