Ooshirts - HORRIBLE PRODUCT!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

95 of 419 Ooshirts reviews

Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package and it was HORRIBLE!!! Could not even see the image of the little girl in the jeep, much less the jeep itself (so blurry and ooShirts graphics department approved it, GO FIGURE), and the writing on the back was not black it was light gray. I rec'd an email from ooShirts.com on 12/23 asking what I thought of the order. I was told them how I felt, emails went back and forth for the last 2 weeks. Today I rec'd an email from Candice saying "I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order, it looks like there was an error in production etc. She said to resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following option.

1) A coupon credit worth 43.38 to be used towards a future order with us. This is the amount paid by you upon checkout.

I informed Candice that I would like a full refund, not a credit because I know I WILL NEVER USE this company again.

Again, we went back and forth and in the last email she said "the coupon in the amount of $43.38 is the most that I am able to offer you." And regarding my request to speak with her supervisor, unfortunately she is the highest in authority.

ALL I WANT IS FOR MY $43.38 TO BE CREDITED BACK TO MY CC, NOT NO *** COUPON.

JOKE!!!! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY….IT'S BOGUS!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
95 of 419 Ooshirts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.