Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package and it was HORRIBLE!!! Could not even see the image of the little girl in the jeep, much less the jeep itself (so blurry and ooShirts graphics department approved it, GO FIGURE), and the writing on the back was not black it was light gray. I rec'd an email from ooShirts.com on 12/23 asking what I thought of the order. I was told them how I felt, emails went back and forth for the last 2 weeks. Today I rec'd an email from Candice saying "I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order, it looks like there was an error in production etc. She said to resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following option.

1) A coupon credit worth 43.38 to be used towards a future order with us. This is the amount paid by you upon checkout.

I informed Candice that I would like a full refund, not a credit because I know I WILL NEVER USE this company again.

Again, we went back and forth and in the last email she said "the coupon in the amount of $43.38 is the most that I am able to offer you." And regarding my request to speak with her supervisor, unfortunately she is the highest in authority.

ALL I WANT IS FOR MY $43.38 TO BE CREDITED BACK TO MY CC, NOT NO *** COUPON.

JOKE!!!! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY….IT'S BOGUS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $43. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hoodie at Ooshirts was customer service and product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments