Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package and it was HORRIBLE!!! Could not even see the image of the little girl in the jeep, much less the jeep itself (so blurry and ooShirts graphics department approved it, GO FIGURE), and the writing on the back was not black it was light gray. I rec'd an email from ooShirts.com on 12/23 asking what I thought of the order. I was told them how I felt, emails went back and forth for the last 2 weeks. Today I rec'd an email from Candice saying "I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order, it looks like there was an error in production etc. She said to resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following option.
1) A coupon credit worth 43.38 to be used towards a future order with us. This is the amount paid by you upon checkout.
I informed Candice that I would like a full refund, not a credit because I know I WILL NEVER USE this company again.
Again, we went back and forth and in the last email she said "the coupon in the amount of $43.38 is the most that I am able to offer you." And regarding my request to speak with her supervisor, unfortunately she is the highest in authority.
ALL I WANT IS FOR MY $43.38 TO BE CREDITED BACK TO MY CC, NOT NO *** COUPON.
JOKE!!!! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY….IT'S BOGUS!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "The first problem was they took a month to print my order. When I finally received my shirts they were GARBAGE!! The shirts (that I paid $18 for a piece)..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..."
- "This scam called Tiny Details LLC, located on 129 Main St Groton, NY 13073, is a self called work from home company. They work with miniature calendars and other handcrafted dollhouse..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."