Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package and it was HORRIBLE!!! Could not even see the image of the little girl in the jeep, much less the jeep itself (so blurry and ooShirts graphics department approved it, GO FIGURE), and the writing on the back was not black it was light gray. I rec'd an email from ooShirts.com on 12/23 asking what I thought of the order. I was told them how I felt, emails went back and forth for the last 2 weeks. Today I rec'd an email from Candice saying "I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order, it looks like there was an error in production etc. She said to resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following option.
1) A coupon credit worth 43.38 to be used towards a future order with us. This is the amount paid by you upon checkout.
I informed Candice that I would like a full refund, not a credit because I know I WILL NEVER USE this company again.
Again, we went back and forth and in the last email she said "the coupon in the amount of $43.38 is the most that I am able to offer you." And regarding my request to speak with her supervisor, unfortunately she is the highest in authority.
ALL I WANT IS FOR MY $43.38 TO BE CREDITED BACK TO MY CC, NOT NO *** COUPON.
JOKE!!!! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY….IT'S BOGUS!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "I went into store# 01053 to purchase some panties, and accessories today. When I got home and started to take the panties out of the bag, and laid them on..."
- "I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others. Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."