Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package and it was HORRIBLE!!! Could not even see the image of the little girl in the jeep, much less the jeep itself (so blurry and ooShirts graphics department approved it, GO FIGURE), and the writing on the back was not black it was light gray. I rec'd an email from ooShirts.com on 12/23 asking what I thought of the order. I was told them how I felt, emails went back and forth for the last 2 weeks. Today I rec'd an email from Candice saying "I am very sorry to hear that there were problems with the print of your order, it looks like there was an error in production etc. She said to resolve this situation, I would like to offer you the following option.
1) A coupon credit worth 43.38 to be used towards a future order with us. This is the amount paid by you upon checkout.
I informed Candice that I would like a full refund, not a credit because I know I WILL NEVER USE this company again.
Again, we went back and forth and in the last email she said "the coupon in the amount of $43.38 is the most that I am able to offer you." And regarding my request to speak with her supervisor, unfortunately she is the highest in authority.
ALL I WANT IS FOR MY $43.38 TO BE CREDITED BACK TO MY CC, NOT NO *** COUPON.
JOKE!!!! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY….IT'S BOGUS!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I went into store# 01053 to purchase some panties, and accessories today. When I got home and started to take the panties out of the bag, and laid them on..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."