I clicked submit my order.Right after I did that I emailed to cancel the request.

I called and their phones were having technical issues so I couldn't reach them. I sent several emails trying to cancel immediately after I clicked order. I told them I needed to change my order. I then did the chat window with someone from their company and they told me I would have to pay an 15% restocking fee because they already chemically treated the shirts.

Seriously?????? I clicked on the box to say contact me before proceeding once my design got approved. They never did. I got an automated email saying they were starting my order, but I had written several emails before hand telling them to cancel.

The person I talked to in the chat window decided to not talk to me anymore and cut our chat! Didn't even say goodbye, or care about my concerns, just hung up on me!!! Do not buy from this company. I will be complaining to the BBB.

All I wanted was to make new shirts for my team, but not be charged 15% before hand.

They won't be getting my $200 order!I'm calling my credit card company to dispute this charge!!!

Review about: Ooshirts Shirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments