7800 Records St, Lawrence, IN 46226, USA
2.7

Hello Support agent/staff member/ social media coordinator/ COO/ CEO, I have to say I'm shocked by how bad the service was-- I've supported this business in the past with shirt orders but it seems your company has fallen into some disarray or you only have a staff of 2 working at the company.I can't tell if you're business or a scam company.

I get an email saying 'call our number', when I call, the voice at the other end says there is no support line and to use the live chat at ooshirt.com/chat I type that in, it comes up as an error. I go to your help page contact the live chat feed and wait for 3 hours and 15 minutes for a response. I go to facebook, Instagram, twitter, and even LinkedIn hit them all up and only till I cancel do I see a fast reaction. I'm shocked by how poorly this was handled and surprised by how bad it was.

Except for all the review out there, I see now is 1-star reviews for ooshirts. You used to be a dependable company but this lack of leadership, customer support management is astounding.

I speak to whoever reads this, I myself pride good customer service, its the front lines for any business, and in a growing digital world, it's sink or swim.So whoever is letting your boat sink, I suggest you fix it quickly before your entire company is brought to null.

Review about: Ooshirts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: remove customer service manager, remove phone number from site, remove live chat as well. do only email..

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1305776

I am so nervous.I placed an order last week, and paid for rush delivery.

Needless to say, my order is supposed to be here tomorrow and it has yet to ship. I am stuck because there is no way I can order from another company at this point. I tried to get in touch with customer service multiple times. Finally, I was able to chat with someone who told be the order was shipped.

Yet, as of that time, they never sent it to ups, they only printed a ticket. It should not take 5 days to get it to ups, never mind the ship time.

I am praying it comes by this Thursday.So disappointed and I will never use them for any of my printing needs again.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1309030

Same boat. Paid for rush; didn't arrive. I doubt I'll see this shirt.

Guess I'll file a complaint with my credit card company.

Worst e-tailer ever.