Update added by user May 08, 2015
Update: The claim was resolved with a partial refund and a coupon. The claim representative was very polite and really tried to make the situation right.
Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015
-I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310)
-1 received wrong color shirt
-1 shirt was not even delivered
-all shirts had the same design size printed, from small to 2XL
-customer service was slow and not at all willing to help solve this
-after over 2 weeks of trying to resolve it with ooshirts, I ultimately got some money back after filing a credit card dispute with Chase, which only took a couple days.
I ordered 26 shirts with DTG and wanted the design to be scaled to the different sizes of shirts. I was ordering smalls through 2XL. I even called after I placed my order to verify this was going to happen, and they reassured me and said they'd add an extra note.
When I received the shirts, the design was the same size on all the shirts. The ink was also much thinner and faded than a sample shirt I had bought from them only weeks before (see photo). I called them about both issues. In regards to the thinner ink, they said "sometimes the printer gets low on ink, but it's suppose to be thinner." The representative agreed that the designs should have been scaled and encouraged me to file a claim.
Took like 5 days to get a response, after I called them about responding to my claim. Then they said they would give me a coupon for $40 for a future purchase. They never even mentioned resolving the shirt that was never received and the one that was the wrong color.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I orderd a intake manifold it did not fit due to a casting problem wherever this junk part was made. This caused 6 bent push rods and metal shavings in..."
- "Experian, one of the "big Three" credit bureaus was recently hacked resulting in the loss of some 15,000,000 (15 million) peoples personal information data. Since the ***, a number..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."