Ooshirts - Inconsistent Quality and Bad Customer Service

Update added by user May 08, 2015

Update: The claim was resolved with a partial refund and a coupon. The claim representative was very polite and really tried to make the situation right.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015

-I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310)

-1 received wrong color shirt

-1 shirt was not even delivered

-all shirts had the same design size printed, from small to 2XL

-customer service was slow and not at all willing to help solve this

-after over 2 weeks of trying to resolve it with ooshirts, I ultimately got some money back after filing a credit card dispute with Chase, which only took a couple days.

I ordered 26 shirts with DTG and wanted the design to be scaled to the different sizes of shirts. I was ordering smalls through 2XL. I even called after I placed my order to verify this was going to happen, and they reassured me and said they'd add an extra note.

When I received the shirts, the design was the same size on all the shirts. The ink was also much thinner and faded than a sample shirt I had bought from them only weeks before (see photo). I called them about both issues. In regards to the thinner ink, they said "sometimes the printer gets low on ink, but it's suppose to be thinner." The representative agreed that the designs should have been scaled and encouraged me to file a claim.

Claim Process:

Took like 5 days to get a response, after I called them about responding to my claim. Then they said they would give me a coupon for $40 for a future purchase. They never even mentioned resolving the shirt that was never received and the one that was the wrong color.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 30, 2015 #978490

Ooshirts verified representative

We understand the frustration that you are expressing to us. Please know that claims is a process. If you are not satisfied with the first offer that was given to you simply express this with your claims representative. They will be more than willing to work with you in order to reach a reasonable resolution that satisfies both parties. Again we apologize to make you feel this way and please know this was never in our intentions. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns about this.

0 0 Reply

Feb 01 #1104677

It seems your fraudulent behavior and lack of customer service is quite apparent throughout the Internet community. Please provide a phone number that will actually be answered, and an email address that will actually respond to emails. It is unbelievable that you claim to understand the frustration of the hundreds of consumers that have been disappointed by your low quality product, or didn't receive your product at all. Please stop hiding behind your automated "customer service" and voicemails/generic email addresses that nobody monitors. I will continue to address this issue with the proper authorities until your company is able to prove its legitimacy.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ooshirts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ooshirts.
Filing a new complaint about