Update added by user May 08, 2015
Update: The claim was resolved with a partial refund and a coupon. The claim representative was very polite and really tried to make the situation right.
Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015
-I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310)
-1 received wrong color shirt
-1 shirt was not even delivered
-all shirts had the same design size printed, from small to 2XL
-customer service was slow and not at all willing to help solve this
-after over 2 weeks of trying to resolve it with ooshirts, I ultimately got some money back after filing a credit card dispute with Chase, which only took a couple days.
I ordered 26 shirts with DTG and wanted the design to be scaled to the different sizes of shirts. I was ordering smalls through 2XL. I even called after I placed my order to verify this was going to happen, and they reassured me and said they'd add an extra note.
When I received the shirts, the design was the same size on all the shirts. The ink was also much thinner and faded than a sample shirt I had bought from them only weeks before (see photo). I called them about both issues. In regards to the thinner ink, they said "sometimes the printer gets low on ink, but it's suppose to be thinner." The representative agreed that the designs should have been scaled and encouraged me to file a claim.
Took like 5 days to get a response, after I called them about responding to my claim. Then they said they would give me a coupon for $40 for a future purchase. They never even mentioned resolving the shirt that was never received and the one that was the wrong color.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I orderd a intake manifold it did not fit due to a casting problem wherever this junk part was made. This caused 6 bent push rods and metal shavings in..."
- "Its a shame temp agencies use thus card for employment. My card has been locked for 4 days now and i have 5 different emails to different people at glibal..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."