Tried contacting them in every possible method listed and never get a response.Make up lies for more money within production and then the estimated date of delivery comes and it does not arrive.

They pushed back the estimated date of delivery, they gave zero correspondence afterwards, apparently the shirts that were supposed to arrive two days ago have still not even been printed due to the machine getting broke and needing parts along with them not having the shirt color in stock so waiting for those to get in. The person receiving these shirts will not be around much longer. It was the whole purpose of the shirts. They do not respond via email/phone call/chat etc.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Good thing for law degrees. Will be ensuring that this company is put out of practice. This is the worst company ever created.

They are liars/ineffective/untrustworthy/cheapskate/scam artists. They need all of their possessions and finances immediately seized. They deserve nothing.

Everyone do the right thing and sue these scam artists.They have stolen enough money from the public.

Review about: Ooshirts Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: When i sued this unethical company and put them out of business.

I didn't like: Delivery, Increased price, Lies.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1344541

We're in. My church got scammed by them and I had to go elsewhere the day before my event.

I'm on board.Have had the worst customer service experience of my life.

It is clear that this company intends to collect its business by scanning customers.I also possess a law degree and would absolutely love to put this company in its place.