I placed an order for dozens of shirts ($1000+) and when they arrived 2 of them were just missing. About 15 or so were either not printed correctly or had stains on the shirts.

The shirts aren't packed in anything, just tossed in a dirty cardboard box.

I complained and they agreed to re-send SOME of the bad shirts (but not all). When they did, one of the re-prints was bad again (it got sticky stuff on it from the shipping bag, their fault).

I tried to get 1 re-print of the re-print and they're refusing to do that. Terrible quality here, worse customer service. Stay away.

Review about: Stained Shirts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ooshirts Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Wait you mean o tell me you went to the absolute cheapest company you could find & did not get top quality product or service?

Ooshirts Shirt Review from Strongsville, Ohio Ooshirts "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..." Read more Ooshirts - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE Ooshirts "This company has major issues. The printing quality was poor, and was noting close to the proof they sent to approve. Some shirts had large blank areas where the ink..." Read more OooShirts.com Ooshirts "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..." Read more Ooshirts - Inconsistent Quality and Bad Customer Service Ooshirts "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Terrible Company American Homes 4 Rent "This company is about money they don't fix a thing this is a Leak that is currently leaking and has been running for 10 hours and American Homes 4 rent..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more