I placed an order for dozens of shirts ($1000+) and when they arrived 2 of them were just missing. About 15 or so were either not printed correctly or had stains on the shirts.
The shirts aren't packed in anything, just tossed in a dirty cardboard box.
I complained and they agreed to re-send SOME of the bad shirts (but not all). When they did, one of the re-prints was bad again (it got sticky stuff on it from the shipping bag, their fault).
I tried to get 1 re-print of the re-print and they're refusing to do that. Terrible quality here, worse customer service. Stay away.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stained Shirts
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing. ..."
- "This company has major issues. The printing quality was poor, and was noting close to the proof they sent to approve. Some shirts had large blank areas where the ink..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "You go to Sketchers to buy work shoes because you been wearing the same Comfortable, yet worn out Payless $20 Work shoe for six months. And this time your gonna..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."