I ordered tshirts totally over $950 for an event my compnay was having in August. I was promised a delivery date of Aug 24th. When they did not arrive on Aug 24,I contacted the company and was told they were completed and would be shipping out "that day" and we would have them on Aug 26. We needed to wear them on Aug 26-28, so while not ideal, I thought we'd at least have them for the 27-28 to wear. When in actuality what ooshirts should have done was apologize for not getting them to us on Aug 24 and offered to overnight them so we'd have them for our event.

But then it gets worse....

We did not get them on Aug 26. Contacted them again and was told we'd have them on Aug 28. When I explained we'd miss our event, I was told I had to wait for them to arrive and then file a complaint via their website explaining they were delivered to late and were no longer of use to us. And then their complaint dept would decide how to handle it. But since they were "completed printing" and were "on their way" they couldn't cancel the order.

Fast forward to today... still no order delivered, no word from the company. Everytime I contact them they tell me it's "printing complete" and "being shipped today", and refuse to give me a refund or cancel my order.

I called my credit card company and disputed the charge as no merchandise has ever been delivered to me.

Horrible company!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $986. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. The most disappointing about ooshirts custom shirt from Ooshirts was lack of customer service, lack of communication and never received product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Poorly run, bad CS, paid 25% for rush, no shirts ever delivered, was offer 20% coupon, blah blah blah read the above it's all true.

Bay Shore, New York, United States #1044890

VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE ! THE RETURN SLIP WAS GLUED TO THE INSIDE OF THE PACKAGE. I WAS SENT THE WRONG ORDER.