1.9

I placed an order with this company to have shirts delivered for Dec 11th.

They confirmed that the order was to be delivered for 12/11

After Approving my design, I called the company on 12/8 to ask if this order would still be delivered for 12/11, as stated on the site's tracking. The rep at ooshirts that I spoke with confirmed that the order was still on target for Dec 11th and that I would get a tracking number soon. If there was any issues with the order, then I would get an email with that information.

By 12/10, I still had no tracking order# so I called again and no email from them that noted any delays. I was told by the person on the phone from ooshirts that the order was being finished at their facility and that the order would be sent overnight for delivery on 12/11. By the end of day on 12/10, no tracking order was received. I was then asked the use of these shirts and based on my feedback, was told that they would expedite the order since they understood the importance.

When I called on 12/11 to get the tracking #, I was told that no tracking order had been created, and that the order would not be delivered as promised for 12/11.

I then asked to be transferred to a supervisor to get this rectified. The rep I was speaking with said that if I wanted to get escalation, I could do so on their website as it isn't their policy to provide phone escalation. When I asked how long it would take to receive a call - she said that it would take 24-48 hours to get a call back.

I then said that since they already broke several policies by not delivering on my order as promised, to please break this policy and to help escalate this on the phone. I then sat on the phone for 30 minutes on hold. ( and am still waiting on hold...)

I'm hugely disappointed in this company. They do not meet their commitments, and have extremely poor customer service standards. Avoid at all costs.

Review about: Ooshirts Shirt.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #944304
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hello,

We are deeply sorry to hear that your package did not arrive by the expected delivery date.We take meeting our customers guaranteed delivery dates very seriously.

Please know that these dates are not often missed and we apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. This is not the service that ooShirts strive to maintain.

To rectify this situation please file a late claim by visiting www.ooshirts.com/claims. Once you have done so a personal claims representative will be assigned to your claim. They will get back with you within 1-2 business days with a resolution to resolve this matter.

If you have any questions regarding this please let us know.

Please know that a manger can always be reached at escalations@ooshirts.com. We do our best to get to every escalation as quickly and as soon as they come in.

Unfortunately we do not have the ability to transfer phone calls and an email must be filed for this situation.

Kind regards,