I placed an order last week for a rush production.The order was for only 4 shirts.

I paid an additional 25% just to guarantee that the shirts would be here today. Yesterday, I checked on the status of my order, and was disappointed to find that my artwork had not even been reviewed yet (the first step in the process). I called customer service, was sent to voicemail 3 times, and finally was able to get someone to call me back. They said that they don't have any control over the timeline, and would send a message to their artist to tell him to rush this through.

They informed me that as long as the artist can get on the order, they MIGHT be able to get me the shirts by tomorrow. (Again, they were ordered to be here today). Today, I once again checked on the status of the order, there once again was no movement, I once again called customer service, once again was sent to a voice mailbox, once again left a message, only this time nobody returned by call.

At close of business today (the day the shirts were due to me) the process has still not begun, I am still unable to reach anyone in customer service, and now have no product.

This was one of the worst experiences I have EVER had with a company, and will ensure that no one that I know ever uses OOShirts again.Furthermore, if getting a product that you paid for (forget about quality, I can't even speak to that) is important to you, if timeline is important to you, or if good customer service is important to you, I highly recommend that you take your business elsewhere.

Review about: Ooshirts Shirt.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #852802

Monica B.replied:

Hello,

My name is Monica and I am a Claims Representative here at ooShirts.

I am very sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order; it looks like there may have been an error in production.

We know that missed delivery dates reflect poorly on us here at ooShirts and we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward your experience to the appropriate department to ensure that this does not happen again.

In terms of a resolution, we must wait until you receive your garments to ensure that we are seeing to your needs as wholly as possible. Once you receive your garments, please reach out and I will be able to assess your claim and offer compensation accordingly.

At ooShirts we strive to provide a quality product and an exception service. If we failed to meet this commitment I look forward to correcting the issue to the best of my ability.

I look forward to hearing from you upon receipt of your order.

Thanks and Kindest Regards, Monica B.Claims & Escalations Department 812-682-0459 monicab@ooshirts.com Mon-Fri, 8-4:30pm EST