100% full Not resolved

I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1.You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order.

About 5 days before receiving my shirt I got email with the proof of my design, which was correct. All the colors matched and everything was exactly what I wanted. When I reached my shirt however it was completely different. Every section that would have been green were printed as a brown yellow and all the white section had a thin red red border.

I immediately called to make a claim and through a couple emails I was able to barter for only half of what I paid for the *** shirt. it only would have taken 10 seconds to look at the shirt, compare it MY design and say "oh wait that's not even close". It's a shame that they dont have any shred of quality control, all you have to do it just look at it.

Over all the customer service was unacceptable, the product was garbage, and the way I felt after all of this is completely disgusted with this company.I will NEVER use them again nor will I recomend them to someone, I will warn them of OOshirts.

Review about: Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ooshirts Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $12
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #944299
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hello,

We are deeply sorry to hear the trouble that you have experienced regarding your order.This is not the service not the quality that we strive to reach here at ooShirts.

This is something that we certainly want to look into further.

If you let us know your order number we will launch an investigation on your behalf.

We want to make sure that all of our customers are happy with what they receive.We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,