I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1.You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order.
About 5 days before receiving my shirt I got email with the proof of my design, which was correct. All the colors matched and everything was exactly what I wanted. When I reached my shirt however it was completely different. Every section that would have been green were printed as a brown yellow and all the white section had a thin red red border.
I immediately called to make a claim and through a couple emails I was able to barter for only half of what I paid for the *** shirt. it only would have taken 10 seconds to look at the shirt, compare it MY design and say "oh wait that's not even close". It's a shame that they dont have any shred of quality control, all you have to do it just look at it.
Over all the customer service was unacceptable, the product was garbage, and the way I felt after all of this is completely disgusted with this company.I will NEVER use them again nor will I recomend them to someone, I will warn them of OOshirts.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Well, they messed up on the color of my logo. I have tried to contact them now for 3 days with no response. I am going to have to turn..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."