Ooshirts - No quality control and unacceptable customer service

307 of 419 Ooshirts reviews

I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1.You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order.

About 5 days before receiving my shirt I got email with the proof of my design, which was correct. All the colors matched and everything was exactly what I wanted. When I reached my shirt however it was completely different. Every section that would have been green were printed as a brown yellow and all the white section had a thin red red border.

I immediately called to make a claim and through a couple emails I was able to barter for only half of what I paid for the *** shirt. it only would have taken 10 seconds to look at the shirt, compare it MY design and say "oh wait that's not even close". It's a shame that they dont have any shred of quality control, all you have to do it just look at it.

Over all the customer service was unacceptable, the product was garbage, and the way I felt after all of this is completely disgusted with this company.I will NEVER use them again nor will I recomend them to someone, I will warn them of OOshirts.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

ooShirtsRep

Feb 11, 2015 #944299 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Ooshirts verified representative

Hello,
We are deeply sorry to hear the trouble that you have experienced regarding your order. This is not the service not the quality that we strive to reach here at ooShirts. This is something that we certainly want to look into further. If you let us know your order number we will launch an investigation on your behalf.
We want to make sure that all of our customers are happy with what they receive. We hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
ooShirts

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ooshirts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ooshirts.
Filing a new complaint about
×