Two all-rescue dog teams were going to be in the Championships so I ordered shirts from ooshirts.com on 9/25/15.The money was taken and charged to my credit card 9/26/15 and the design was approved and slated to be delivered at my door 10/19/15.

I called and said I had a drop dead deadline of delivery set for 10/22/15 - could not use them after that. On 10/23 when the shirts did not arrive, I looked and saw the delivery was pushed to 10/30 after I'm gone and at the championships. Can't get a refund, got hung up on by customer service, filed several claims to get my money back and still nothing. No shirts, disappoint rescue dog adopters and teams.

Promise a social media blitz against this company who basically commits fraud making promises and taking people's money and not following through.Thoroughly disappointed and pissed off.

debroyal wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ooshirts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ooshirts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of delivery and lack of delivery stolen money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts ooshirts custom shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1344798

They scammed me too.

They sent the shirts after I requested them not to ship. Refused delivery and got my money back. Still would never do business with them again.

The same thing is happening to me now, getting hung up on, no return emails,. No money back, nothing.