I placed an order may 25th they told me I was supposed to receive my shirts June 9th it is now July 7th and still no shirts.I tried calling them for the past 3 weeks for the first week there phone was not accepting calls due to the high amount of calls they have been receiving.

I finally got a hold of someone and they told me it would be off the printing press in 8 hours. And I waited still nothing. Then I called again every other day for 2 weeks each time they told me it would

Be off the printing press in 8 hours and all I could do is file a claim. I filed 4 claims and still

Haven't gotten word back.

Until today I received a message saying sorry your order wasn't up to our standards so we are printing it again, it will be here 1 to 3 days after your expected delivery date. Um it's been almost a month.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.ITS LIKE THEYRE ALMOST STEALING YOUR MONEY!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ooshirts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ooshirts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts ooshirts custom shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments