I ordered shirts for my company on August 11, 2015, was given a delivery date of August 24, 2015, they were not delivered as promised, no one called to tell me they were going to be late. I had to call and then was given a new delivery date of Sept.

2, still no shirts and no one will cancel the order or talk to me about what is going on. You cannot get a supervisor on the phone. No one will do anything and now I am out 314.00 and no shirts. They now tell me I have to wait for the shirts to arrive and then send them back.

This is 1 of the worst experiences I have had.

I will never order from this company again and would not recommend them to anyone. I guess I'm just out a lot of money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is awful and this company sucks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ooshirts shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $314. Ooshirts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ooshirts shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ooshirts.

Comments