Estherville, Iowa

So I ordered.shirts for.a.surprise bday party and they were.guaranteed.for the 12th.of.oct.(party was.to be on the.17).

No shirts.arrived.so km the 15th i called to find out where they were.and right before.my eyes on the.compiter, the sjip date.changed to the 22nd. I.told.them i didnt want the shirts they are useless.and.a.claim was.filed at that.point. simce.then i have had the runaround.with tee in the claims.dept.

if tbat is really what it is, been.hu.g ip om 7 times have emailed.this.cpany 17 times and still no response, money,.nothing at all.I dont know what to do but I.need.my 300.00 back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ooshirts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments