2.2

I have the very same experience.The first I ordered from them, I received great quality shirts, which led me into purchasing so much more from this company.

However, on my recent transaction, I have received faded or pale colors as compared to my previous ordered shirts, and some even have damages like smudges and the edges of the supposedly red letters showed white lining. Such a low quality product. Cheap! How can I sell these shirts now?!?

So I am returning all of these shirts to ooshirts company for a refund.

If hey do not do anything, I will file a complaint with BBB.If that doesnt do it, I will get a lawyer for this just to prove a point that you do not rip off tour customers eapecially those who are "repeat" customers who already believe in your company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ooshirts shirt. Ooshirts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ooshirts shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ooshirts.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Same experience for me. No shirts, no reply to my inquiry