Strongsville, Ohio

DO NOT order from this company!!1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago.

My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order is still MIA. My event was this weekend and now the shirts are irrelevant and will never be able to be used.The company refuses to cancel my order and issue a refund. 2) This quality is terrible. I expected vibrant colors stretching across the majority of the shirt.

On the short I actually received, the image is tiny and looks terrible on. The colors are dark, making the text hardly legible. 3) While trying to inquire about my missing shirts, I've spent hours on phone, have been hung up multiple times, and have sent countless ignored emails.

Worst customer service ever.Take your business elsewhere!!!

Review about: Custom Shirt.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ooshirts Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion