Hi my name is Jennifer and I have been a client of Ooshirts for over 4 years - I saddened to have to go to extreme measures, however I was left with no choice.I recently placed an order and for whatever reason the system did not pick up the colors that I was ordering.

My order was time sensitive and as a result of the miscalculation of colors, my order was then placed on hold. I called several times and left messages as well as sent several emails with no response back as to how to get the order sent out- again as it was time sensitive. I finally was able to get someone on the phone by the name of Bri- who by the way was the beyond rude and unwilling to help my concerns - only to hear that in order to speak to a supervisor regarding my order, I would have to leave more voicemails - voicemails which I had left in the past week that apparently never got answered. During the course of the phone call, the customer service rep placed me on hold to pretend she was going to help me only to come back on the line after a brief hold to repeat the same exact verbiage: there is nothing they can do about the non communication on their part and that in order to get my order in the time frame I needed I had to pay an additional 150$ - I asked her if this is how they did business with everyone else, she answered yes !

Please do not order from this company as they are nearly impossible to get in touch with the hold time is more then 2 hours long - and they do not take responsibility for the failure of their platform miscalculating price quotes - the price quotes shown are not real.I don't know if they have changed managements - if they only have 1 customer service rep - or what's going on over there but I would appreciate a call back from someone other than Bri at least to apologize

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ooshirts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #1270970

Wish I read all these comments before we made our order. They r the worst.