2.8

They left centered versus centered my print on shirts ordered and refused to reprint all shirts correctly, they tried to give me credit for 3 out of 10 shirts. They began ignoring my emails to the claims department. Then they failed to send me a shirt I paid $20 for with no customer service to try and track the shirt at all.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Ooshirts - Inconsistent Quality and Bad Customer Service Ooshirts "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..." Read more Ooshirts - Shipping Service Review Ooshirts "DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. After having my order put on hold, lost, then out on hold again I was able to cancel my order. Customer service was good on..." Read more Ooshirts - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE Ooshirts "This company has major issues. The printing quality was poor, and was noting close to the proof they sent to approve. Some shirts had large blank areas where the ink..." Read more Ooshirts - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! TERRIBLE PRODUCT! QUALITY SUCKS Ooshirts "THEY SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE SHIRTS, SHORTED MY ORDER, THEN AGREED TO A 10% REFUND FOR THE WRONG SIZE ONES. WHEN I TOOK THE SHIRTS OUT OF THE CRAPPY..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more