Katy, Texas

Be careful, they retaliate if you complain

Review about: Clothing.

Review #619007 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #970061
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hello,

We understand the frustration that you are expressing to us.Please know that claims is a process.

If you are not satisfied with the first offer that was given to you simply express this with your claims representative. They will be more than willing to work with you in order to reach a reasonable resolution that satisfies both parties.

Again we apologize to make you feel this way and please know this was never in our intentions.Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns about this.

Best

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #969398
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hello,

We are sorry to hear this.Please email Shaley@oshirts.com so we can investigate this situation further.

We would love to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Kind regards!

Review about Ooshirts Custom Shirt from Upper Providence Township, Pennsylvania Ooshirts "The first problem was they took a month to print my order. When I finally received my shirts they were GARBAGE!! The shirts (that I paid $18 for a piece)..." Read more Ooshirts Shirt Review from Strongsville, Ohio Ooshirts "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..." Read more Ooshirts - Inconsistent Quality and Bad Customer Service Ooshirts "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..." Read more Review about Ooshirts Custom Shirt from Reno, Nevada Ooshirts "I have the very same experience. The first I ordered from them, I received great quality shirts, which led me into purchasing so much more from this company. However,..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more