I have the very same experience.The first I ordered from them, I received great quality shirts, which led me into purchasing so much more from this company.
However, on my recent transaction, I have received faded or pale colors as compared to my previous ordered shirts, and some even have damages like smudges and the edges of the supposedly red letters showed white lining. Such a low quality product. Cheap! How can I sell these shirts now?!?
So I am returning all of these shirts to ooshirts company for a refund.
If hey do not do anything, I will file a complaint with BBB.If that doesnt do it, I will get a lawyer for this just to prove a point that you do not rip off tour customers eapecially those who are "repeat" customers who already believe in your company.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ooshirts Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package..."
- "Shame on you ooshirts! What happened to honest companies; keeping their word and offering the service that the advertise? I received a proof of my t shirt and it was perfect...."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "On occasion I have had to contact Customer Service for many organizations. Occasionally, the first rep I speak with is able to resolve the issue. More often than not I..."
- "A horse I bought February of 2015 from Lynda Lake became very unsafe and I was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a dislocated hip and a concussion. I..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."