Hi my name is Jennifer and I have been a client of Ooshirts for over 4 years - I saddened to have to go to extreme measures, however I was left with no choice.I recently placed an order and for whatever reason the system did not pick up the colors that I was ordering.
My order was time sensitive and as a result of the miscalculation of colors, my order was then placed on hold. I called several times and left messages as well as sent several emails with no response back as to how to get the order sent out- again as it was time sensitive. I finally was able to get someone on the phone by the name of Bri- who by the way was the beyond rude and unwilling to help my concerns - only to hear that in order to speak to a supervisor regarding my order, I would have to leave more voicemails - voicemails which I had left in the past week that apparently never got answered. During the course of the phone call, the customer service rep placed me on hold to pretend she was going to help me only to come back on the line after a brief hold to repeat the same exact verbiage: there is nothing they can do about the non communication on their part and that in order to get my order in the time frame I needed I had to pay an additional 150$ - I asked her if this is how they did business with everyone else, she answered yes !
Please do not order from this company as they are nearly impossible to get in touch with the hold time is more then 2 hours long - and they do not take responsibility for the failure of their platform miscalculating price quotes - the price quotes shown are not real.I don't know if they have changed managements - if they only have 1 customer service rep - or what's going on over there but I would appreciate a call back from someone other than Bri at least to apologize
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ooshirts Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I have the very same experience. The first I ordered from them, I received great quality shirts, which led me into purchasing so much more from this company. However,..."
- "I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing. ..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."