Review about Ooshirts Custom Shirt from Upper Providence Township, Pennsylvania
The first problem was they took a month to print my order.When I finally received my shirts they were GARBAGE!!
The shirts (that I paid $18 for a piece) were full of some glue or residue!! I immediately told them I didn't want the shirts. Three weeks later they're still fighting me, telling me the pictures I sent weren't good enough and had to be in a collage setting.
I did everything they asked and now I have to pay to send them back.Worst company ever!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ooshirts Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I ordered through this company 4 times and the last time i received shirts that had a HOT PINK logo and I ordered RED. When i contacted them about the..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."