I wish I had read these reviews before I got ripped off as well!I paid the expedited shipping was promised shirts by yesterday.

These were for a charity event for Cystic Fibrosis my daughter passed last year and we walk in her honor now I have nothing So disgusted with how a company can get away with such poor customer service. I have spent several hours on hold yesterday and today. Left multiple voice mails and...

many emails with absolutely no response.I am contacting BBB immediately since they are clearly a scam I might also contact my local news stations problem solvers and see if they can get to the bottom of this and get them shut down.

This person wrote the review because of "never showed up no response from customer service terrible experience " at Ooshirts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $358 and wants Ooshirts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts and ooshirts delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The same thing just happened to me. UGH..