Ooshirts - SCAM- Never Again- Clear Logo Mistake and they printed 600 wrong shirts at my cost

322 of 419 Ooshirts reviews

Update added by user Sep 23, 2014

They are now emailing me 3 times a day harassing me to continue to work with Michelle who has no ability to authorize a reprint or a refund. WHY WOULD I WORK WITH HER?

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2014

They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims to finally answer the phone, but they then only offered less then 50% credit for my next order.

What am I going to do with 600 unusable t-shirts? Michelle was so rude to me when she finally called me back she didn't tell me who she was or what the call was in reference to.

I have to email her 5 times, 3 calls to customer services, 2 requests to speak to managers, and finally a 45 min call (in which she hung up on me) to find out that she was the head of her"department" but couldn't authorize a reprint and when I asked who could she said anthony or someone like that who was the owner and there was NO WAY to get in touch with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
322 of 419 Ooshirts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.