Ooshirts - SCAM- Never Again- Clear Logo Mistake and they printed 600 wrong shirts at my cost
Update added by user Sep 23, 2014
They are now emailing me 3 times a day harassing me to continue to work with Michelle who has no ability to authorize a reprint or a refund. WHY WOULD I WORK WITH HER?
Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2014
They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims to finally answer the phone, but they then only offered less then 50% credit for my next order.
What am I going to do with 600 unusable t-shirts? Michelle was so rude to me when she finally called me back she didn't tell me who she was or what the call was in reference to.
I have to email her 5 times, 3 calls to customer services, 2 requests to speak to managers, and finally a 45 min call (in which she hung up on me) to find out that she was the head of her"department" but couldn't authorize a reprint and when I asked who could she said anthony or someone like that who was the owner and there was NO WAY to get in touch with them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- T-Shirts Print
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered through this company 4 times and the last time i received shirts that had a HOT PINK logo and I ordered RED. When i contacted them about the..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I ordered a used replacement engine for my 850 volvo 1997 3 weeks ago which came in finally 4 days ago. The engine was in decrepit condition to say the..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."