Ooshirts - SCAM- Never Again- Clear Logo Mistake and they printed 600 wrong shirts at my cost
Update added by user Sep 23, 2014
They are now emailing me 3 times a day harassing me to continue to work with Michelle who has no ability to authorize a reprint or a refund. WHY WOULD I WORK WITH HER?
Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2014
They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims to finally answer the phone, but they then only offered less then 50% credit for my next order.
What am I going to do with 600 unusable t-shirts? Michelle was so rude to me when she finally called me back she didn't tell me who she was or what the call was in reference to.
I have to email her 5 times, 3 calls to customer services, 2 requests to speak to managers, and finally a 45 min call (in which she hung up on me) to find out that she was the head of her"department" but couldn't authorize a reprint and when I asked who could she said anthony or someone like that who was the owner and there was NO WAY to get in touch with them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- T-Shirts Print
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I have the very same experience. The first I ordered from them, I received great quality shirts, which led me into purchasing so much more from this company. However,..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."