2.3

Ordered 30 shirts.Most of them in a Favorite T-Shirt Design, and the few larger sizes with a Gildan branded t-shirt.

The Gildan branded sizes were acceptable and normal. The 2XL in the favorite t-shirt barely sized a normal Large. It was ridiculous. People who ordered the shirts rejected them of course.

Contacted the company on Wednesday with the order I needed - 9 out of 30-not bad but not good. Luckily I ordered several extra's and these people had children for the smaller sizes. There was an event the shirts were bought for that came and gone, (support for a dear friend battling cancer) which was disheartening and very unfortunate. The point of ordering the shirts in the first place.

I let them know that, and over the course of three days each of my e-mails consisted of "need the shirts asap, as soon as possible, yesterday." I really assumed they were on the way. Finally "day three" she sends a coupon, so I at least get the volume discount... sort of, but I got to go and redesign the shirt and no consideration of any kind really. Over $300 of merchandise, another $100 plus needed, three days of back and forth saying the same thing in the span of 16 e-mails, each of mine including as soon as possible.

So ridiculous.Will never make this mistake again, and I hope this post saves someone else the trouble in the future.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ooshirts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication and lack of delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments