Ordered 30 shirts.Most of them in a Favorite T-Shirt Design, and the few larger sizes with a Gildan branded t-shirt.
The Gildan branded sizes were acceptable and normal. The 2XL in the favorite t-shirt barely sized a normal Large. It was ridiculous. People who ordered the shirts rejected them of course.
Contacted the company on Wednesday with the order I needed - 9 out of 30-not bad but not good. Luckily I ordered several extra's and these people had children for the smaller sizes. There was an event the shirts were bought for that came and gone, (support for a dear friend battling cancer) which was disheartening and very unfortunate. The point of ordering the shirts in the first place.
I let them know that, and over the course of three days each of my e-mails consisted of "need the shirts asap, as soon as possible, yesterday." I really assumed they were on the way. Finally "day three" she sends a coupon, so I at least get the volume discount... sort of, but I got to go and redesign the shirt and no consideration of any kind really. Over $300 of merchandise, another $100 plus needed, three days of back and forth saying the same thing in the span of 16 e-mails, each of mine including as soon as possible.
So ridiculous.Will never make this mistake again, and I hope this post saves someone else the trouble in the future.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Lack of communication
- Lack of delivery
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Personalized Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon. Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet. I have a 10 months old..."
- "This was our large fry cup today. Very disappointed. ..."