Ooshirts - Shirt sizes 2 sizes too small

Ordered 30 shirts.Most of them in a Favorite T-Shirt Design, and the few larger sizes with a Gildan branded t-shirt.

The Gildan branded sizes were acceptable and normal. The 2XL in the favorite t-shirt barely sized a normal Large. It was ridiculous. People who ordered the shirts rejected them of course.

Contacted the company on Wednesday with the order I needed - 9 out of 30-not bad but not good. Luckily I ordered several extra's and these people had children for the smaller sizes. There was an event the shirts were bought for that came and gone, (support for a dear friend battling cancer) which was disheartening and very unfortunate. The point of ordering the shirts in the first place.

I let them know that, and over the course of three days each of my e-mails consisted of "need the shirts asap, as soon as possible, yesterday." I really assumed they were on the way. Finally "day three" she sends a coupon, so I at least get the volume discount... sort of, but I got to go and redesign the shirt and no consideration of any kind really. Over $300 of merchandise, another $100 plus needed, three days of back and forth saying the same thing in the span of 16 e-mails, each of mine including as soon as possible.

So ridiculous.Will never make this mistake again, and I hope this post saves someone else the trouble in the future.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Personalized Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #645993

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ooshirts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ooshirts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ooshirts.
Filing a new complaint about