1.9

I ordered my shirt on the 1st and it is now the 19th. My shirt was supposed to arrive on the 15th (which by the way to wait for One shirt for that long is utterly ridiculous) and it still has yet to come. I've tried to call several times but to no avail. Ive tried the live chat but that doesn't seem to work. At what point does one ask for their money back because honestly this has been one of the worst experiences I've had with a printing place.

Here's a part of my conversation with them when I finally reached them via online chat.

Lawrence: Thank you for contacting ooShirts! I can help you with that.

Lawrence: Please give me one moment to look into your order as I am handling multiple orders.

→1122275 heres my order number if that helps

Lawrence: It looks like your order had been held back due to a supplier defect. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Lawrence: What I am able to do, if you are willing to accept a delivery date of September 26, 2016, is offer a coupon in the amount of 20% of your current order to be used in a future order. Would you like to do this?

→Thats fine thanks

Lawrence: Okay. Please give me one moment.

→If you can guarantee the 26 then thats fine. Why was I not informed about this?

Lawrence: Unfortunately I am unable to guarantee the delivery date, but the garment was ordered on 9/13 so your order should be shipping out soon.

Lawrence: Alrighty then! I got that coupon requested for you. You should be receiving an email once the agent gets to your request.

→My proof was approved on the 9/1 but the garment was ordered on the 13th? with the expected arrival date of 9/15? and now you can't guarantee the 26th? Ok I just wanted to be clear about this. Thank you very much for your business

Review about: Ooshirts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Never respond, Did not receive product by guaranteeddeliver date, Scam.

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1215594
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hi

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at ooShirts. Please send us an email at escalations@ooshirts if you would like to discuss any remaining issues you may have.

I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

-Conner