Mccall, Idaho
100% full Not resolved
2.1

Update by user Apr 08, 2016

It's been 5 days and no one will return my e mails.They messed up on the color of green in my logo.

All I want is them to fix it a send a new shirt.Don't waste your time or money with these clowns

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2016

Well, they messed up on the color of my logo.I have tried to contact them now for 3 days with no response.

I am going to have to turn to one of their competitors to fix the issue. Do not waste your time or money. The first picture shows my proof. The second one shows the actual shirt that arrived.

It's a very pale green compared to the grass green in my proof.

So if color is important to you (and customer service) look elsewhere and save yourself a ton of trouble and headaches.Well, I don't know what else to say about it but bad

This person wrote the review because of "wrong green" of ooshirts t-shirt from Ooshirts and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23 and wants Ooshirts to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was final product and customer service. Author liked the most web site functionality and design abilties. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments