1.9

Last year in May I had some shirts printed for my deceased daughters event.I had used this company the year before and had not problem with them.

I order some samples with my design and shirt color and asked for rush shipping which should have be about a week. After two weeks I called to see what the problem was and was told that there was something wrong with the design, so we ironed that "wrinkle" out and the shirt were sent for printing and processing. I was also told that they would still give me rush shipping but would refund me the money for that part of the shipping. In another 3 weeks we finally got the shirts.

This is not RUSH shipping. When I opened the box, they look terrible like an amateur had printed my shirts when I called to complain about and ask for a refund or at least a partial refund I was told that I had to fill out this form and email it back and someone would get hold of me. Did that and no response. So I called and asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that, not only was there no supervisor that could speak with me, but also that if they gave to a supervisor they would get in trouble for it.

I could not believe what I was hearing. They girls that I spoke with were very nice but could not solve my problem at all. There has still been not attempt on the part of the company to remedy this situation. I will never use them again.

After this situation I did a little research, and found that this company has done similar things like this before.DO NOT USE Ooshirts.com.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality, delivery, and order processing" of ooshirts t-shirt from Ooshirts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Ooshirts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service on planet, poor shipping and lack of customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about these unfortunate circumstances that have occurred with your order.This is not the excellent service that we strive to reach here at ooShirts.

This is something that we would like to investigate further. If you would please let us know your order number we would certainly like to take action to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Please know that a supervisor can always be reached by emailing escalations@ooshirts.com.

We hope to hear from you soon as this is not the type of feedback we hope to hear.

Best,