El Dorado Hills, California
100% full Not resolved

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE SHIRTS, SHORTED MY ORDER, THEN AGREED TO A 10% REFUND FOR THE WRONG SIZE ONES.WHEN I TOOK THE SHIRTS OUT OF THE CRAPPY BAG THEY SHIPPED THEM IN, THE PRINTING QUALITY ON MOST WAS NOT CORRECT.

THEY DID NOT BOTHER TO PRINT A BASE LAYER FIRST , SO THE INK DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE BLACK SHIRTS.WHEN I ASKED FOR A REPRINT OR REFUND , THEY CLAIMED I ALREADY SETTLED A CLAIM SO THEY REFUSED TO FIX THE PROBLEM!

NEVER AGAIN !

Review about: Ooshirts Custom Shirt.

I liked: Previous orders were fine, In the past.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Denial of responsiblity, Defective and missing products.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ooshirts Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $266
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

same exact thing happened to me :(

to Anonymous #1127379

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!

IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MY COMPLAINTS I WILL LAMBASTE THEM ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE I HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH!

GARBAGE , NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHABBY WORK AND CRAFTSMANSHIP ! AND NO CHEAPER THAN MY LOCAL PRINT SHOP!