THEY SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE SHIRTS, SHORTED MY ORDER, THEN AGREED TO A 10% REFUND FOR THE WRONG SIZE ONES.WHEN I TOOK THE SHIRTS OUT OF THE CRAPPY BAG THEY SHIPPED THEM IN, THE PRINTING QUALITY ON MOST WAS NOT CORRECT.

THEY DID NOT BOTHER TO PRINT A BASE LAYER FIRST , SO THE INK DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE BLACK SHIRTS.WHEN I ASKED FOR A REPRINT OR REFUND , THEY CLAIMED I ALREADY SETTLED A CLAIM SO THEY REFUSED TO FIX THE PROBLEM!

NEVER AGAIN !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $266. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts was lack of customer service, denial of responsiblity and defective and missing products , but reviewer liked previous orders were fine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

same exact thing happened to me :(

to Anonymous #1127379

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!

IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MY COMPLAINTS I WILL LAMBASTE THEM ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE I HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH!

GARBAGE , NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHABBY WORK AND CRAFTSMANSHIP ! AND NO CHEAPER THAN MY LOCAL PRINT SHOP!