We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts).We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours.

After 72 hours nothing had shipped, so we waited a few days. Still nothing. 9 days after we ordered the t-shirts, we contacted Scalable Press and they told us there was a problem with their shipping process. They were extremely vague and would not give us any more details after sending a 2nd boilerplate e-mail.

I have been calling both Scalable Press and ooShirts but still cannot get ahold of anyone.I am extremely dissatisfied and trying to get a full refund.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Ooshirts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was late delivery bad customer service, this company sucks, lack of service and customer service. Author liked the most font on their website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Waianae, Hawaii, United States #1354278

Its been over a month and nothing no replies or refund even though claim was filed all I got was auto message back. Scalable press sucks for sure!

You may call me, Willie King at 877-752-9060 ext 628 and I will see what I can do to resolve this issue for you.

I have been waiting over a month for my shirts.I am pretty convinced they are a scam.

They just have nothing but excuses and havent produced anything.

Really put me in a bind with refunds and angry clients.I would avoid at all costs.

to Anonymous #1051066

Hello my name is Alicia Diaz, an inside sales representative with Scalable Press.Please call me should you need any assistance with projects coming up.

I will be more than happy to assist you and take care of you!877-752-9060 EXT 620

to Anonymous #1051406

^ I think this ship has sailed.

As an almost customer I'm glad to avoid your *** company. Thanks for the honest review zacitus.

to Anonymous #1051814

They're a scam, I had to do a chargeback on my card.