100% full Not resolved

We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts).We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours.

After 72 hours nothing had shipped, so we waited a few days. Still nothing. 9 days after we ordered the t-shirts, we contacted Scalable Press and they told us there was a problem with their shipping process. They were extremely vague and would not give us any more details after sending a 2nd boilerplate e-mail.

I have been calling both Scalable Press and ooShirts but still cannot get ahold of anyone.I am extremely dissatisfied and trying to get a full refund.

Review about: Ooshirts Custom Shirt.

I liked: Font on their website.

I didn't like: Late delivery bad customer service, This company sucks, Lack of service, Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ooshirts Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

You may call me, Willie King at 877-752-9060 ext 628 and I will see what I can do to resolve this issue for you.

I have been waiting over a month for my shirts.I am pretty convinced they are a scam.

They just have nothing but excuses and havent produced anything.

Really put me in a bind with refunds and angry clients.I would avoid at all costs.

to Anonymous #1051066

Hello my name is Alicia Diaz, an inside sales representative with Scalable Press.Please call me should you need any assistance with projects coming up.

I will be more than happy to assist you and take care of you!877-752-9060 EXT 620

to Anonymous #1051406

^ I think this ship has sailed.

As an almost customer I'm glad to avoid your *** company. Thanks for the honest review zacitus.

to Anonymous #1051814

They're a scam, I had to do a chargeback on my card.