Ooshirts - Told we'd get t-shirts within 72 hours - 10 days later, nothing.

174 of 419 Ooshirts reviews

We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts).We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours.

After 72 hours nothing had shipped, so we waited a few days. Still nothing. 9 days after we ordered the t-shirts, we contacted Scalable Press and they told us there was a problem with their shipping process. They were extremely vague and would not give us any more details after sending a 2nd boilerplate e-mail.

I have been calling both Scalable Press and ooShirts but still cannot get ahold of anyone.I am extremely dissatisfied and trying to get a full refund.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Font on their website
  • What I disliked
    • Late delivery bad customer service
    • This company sucks

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
174 of 419 Ooshirts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 21, 2015 #1036940

You may call me, Willie King at 877-752-9060 ext 628 and I will see what I can do to resolve this issue for you.

1 1 Reply

Sep 16, 2015 #1034714

I have been waiting over a month for my shirts. I am pretty convinced they are a scam. They just have nothing but excuses and havent produced anything. Really put me in a bind with refunds and angry clients. I would avoid at all costs.

1 0 Reply

Oct 20, 2015 #1051066

Hello my name is Alicia Diaz, an inside sales representative with Scalable Press. Please call me should you need any assistance with projects coming up. I will be more than happy to assist you and take care of you! 877-752-9060 EXT 620

0 2 Reply

Oct 20, 2015 #1051406

^ I think this ship has sailed.
As an almost customer I'm glad to avoid your *** company. Thanks for the honest review zacitus.

4 0 Reply

Oct 21, 2015 #1051814

They're a scam, I had to do a chargeback on my card.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ooshirts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ooshirts.
Filing a new complaint about
×