We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts).We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours.
After 72 hours nothing had shipped, so we waited a few days. Still nothing. 9 days after we ordered the t-shirts, we contacted Scalable Press and they told us there was a problem with their shipping process. They were extremely vague and would not give us any more details after sending a 2nd boilerplate e-mail.
I have been calling both Scalable Press and ooShirts but still cannot get ahold of anyone.I am extremely dissatisfied and trying to get a full refund.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Font on their website
What I disliked
- Late delivery bad customer service
- This company sucks
- Lack of service
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ooshirts Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."