So I ordered coaches shirts for our staff from ooShirts.com.They were not done correctly.

I filed a complaint and had some acknowledgment from their claims department and never heard back. I sent 4 emails to them. They tried to offer me $57 for my $119 order instead of a full refund for their mistake. I really only wanted the shirts done correctly.

BUT when I actually put something on their Facebook page, they DELETED it. WOW! Oh and ooShirts.com Also blocked me from posting any comments or photos on their page now. I asked for new shirts and that I would send back the incorrect ones.

They have not contacted me back.POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Review about: Printed Shirts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $119
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

mappp

If you have a twitter account they cannot delete that.I have the same issue they deleted my pleas for help!

Twitter they cannot take it down.Try it!

laxesu96
to mappp #857654

Thank you! I just did. And I kept retweeting the link for this :)

Ooshirts - Inconsistent Quality and Bad Customer Service Ooshirts "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..." Read more Ooshirts - Terrible customer service Ooshirts "Well, they messed up on the color of my logo. I have tried to contact them now for 3 days with no response. I am going to have to turn..." Read more Ooshirts Shirt Review from Strongsville, Ohio Ooshirts "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..." Read more Review about Ooshirts Custom Shirt from Reno, Nevada Ooshirts "I have the very same experience. The first I ordered from them, I received great quality shirts, which led me into purchasing so much more from this company. However,..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more