So I ordered coaches shirts for our staff from ooShirts.com.They were not done correctly.

I filed a complaint and had some acknowledgment from their claims department and never heard back. I sent 4 emails to them. They tried to offer me $57 for my $119 order instead of a full refund for their mistake. I really only wanted the shirts done correctly.

BUT when I actually put something on their Facebook page, they DELETED it. WOW! Oh and ooShirts.com Also blocked me from posting any comments or photos on their page now. I asked for new shirts and that I would send back the incorrect ones.

They have not contacted me back.POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

If you have a twitter account they cannot delete that.I have the same issue they deleted my pleas for help!

Twitter they cannot take it down.Try it!

to mappp #857654

Thank you! I just did. And I kept retweeting the link for this :)

Ooshirts - Conartists. Missing $600 worth of merchandise Ooshirts "Ooshirts promised me delivery on 34 tshirts, $600 worth of merchandise, by Dec 9. It is now Dec 17, and still no shirts, no tracking number, no response to calls..." Read more Ooshirts - Errors in spelling on shirts, pdf somehow changed in transition. Ooshirts "I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing. ..." Read more Ooshirts - Shirt Review from Upper Providence Township, Pennsylvania Ooshirts "The first problem was they took a month to print my order. When I finally received my shirts they were GARBAGE!! The shirts (that I paid $18 for a piece)..." Read more Ooshirts - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE Ooshirts "This company has major issues. The printing quality was poor, and was noting close to the proof they sent to approve. Some shirts had large blank areas where the ink..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more