At first, I was very pleased with the company.The pre-sales support was fantastic in getting the shirt proofed and fixed.

I had placed 3 different custom shirt orders, two were great. The third was a complete miss-print, it looked good -- but it didn't have the graphics on it that I had ordered. Further, it took 43 days to be received, way more than the 14 days claimed. When finally received, I immediately notified them of their mistake, with photographic proof.

Since then I have tried phone, instant chat on their site, and email contact. All told, at least 10 different contacts with their post sales support to fix the issue -- all to no avail. My caution to you would be that, if anything is not right with your order, please know that you will not receive timely nor effective responses. The company insists that only one claim representative works with you, and that the entirety of the rest of the company is unable to provide any assistance.

This is a major flaw and big problem with respect to customer service support after the sale. Due to the problem, make sure you know your credit card dispute process policies and procedures -- you will need them!

In fact, it is my belief that their post sale process is intentionally designed to delay your dispute with them by promising resolution later, and then never resolving the problem, but having delayed long enough to get outside of the dispute resolution process window with your credit card company.Buyer Beware!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #962327
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the events that have occurred regarding your order.Please know that ooShirts does not try and push any issue under the rug.

We do our best to resolve all issues in a timely manner. We have more than one claims representative ready to resolve all problems that may arise within an order. Please send us your order information by emailing shaley@ooshirts.com.

This is something that we would like to investigate further to ensure this does not happen again.

Best