Like all reviews, we ordered over 1000$ worth of shirts for a November 5th delivery.It is now the 16th and the phone is a recorded message that says "phone support is not available" and hangs up on you.

No email will be answered. BUT HERE IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD - I had a friend email inquiring about a new order for December for 200 shirts, and they immediately answered her email and encouraged her to design and order.

When she emailed back could she come see samples and where are they located, NO response, and they will not respond to our emails demanding where our order is.Calling credit card company tomorrow to see how to proceed, filing small claims court as well.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. The most disappointing about ooshirts t-shirt from Ooshirts was lie and wont respond period Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments