Placed an order with a guaranteed ship date of 10/30... I call on 10/29 they explain my order is being "processed" and should have no problem meeting the delivery date. I called on 10/30 to be told that guaranteed only means at the time of placing the order that it is guaranteed, but that can change...your new delivery date is 11/6

WHAT!?!... I can't make this stuff up!

That makes no sense. No supervisor to talk to. No help from customer service. No returned calls.

They ruined a special moment in my life because they couldn't honor the guarantee they post on their website.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ooshirts shirt. Ooshirts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ooshirts shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ooshirts.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

I'm actually on hold right now trying to get an order that was placed on Sept 22 with an original delivery date of Oct 6.They have changed the date 3 times and are now refusing to cancel the order and refund the money.

20 minute wait time to get a representative on the phone.My 19 year old daughter ordered these for her flute section of her college marching band.