Ordered shirts and was GUARANTEED a delivery date 2 weeks later.Called ahead to make sure that they would arrive and was told that they were in the printing process.

Arrival date came and went without any shirts. Their guarantee means NOTHING. Horrible company. If they don't refund me within 2 days, I will dispute the charges on my cc.

I wish I would have read the reviews here before I gave my business to this shady outfit.

I will turn somewhere else for my business and do my best to spread the truth about ooshirts.They don't deserve any more of our hard earned money!

Review about: Ooshirts Shirt.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

They are on Facebook and twitter.When I posted anything negative they take it down.

And fast.Try posting on their page and have your friends like so that the word gets out about what kind of company ooshirts truly is.

to Not a happy customer of ooshir Park Ridge, Illinois, United States #838741

I have found the same thing with FB.Any negative posts come down fast.

A couple got through to my friends and had conversations with people having the same issues with ooshirts.

But its weird they could take down friends posts and likes etc???I found that on twitter they cannot take down what I say telling others about how ooshirts is ripping people off.