I placed an order for custom shirts and paid extra to expedite the delivery.The order is a week late now, too late to give for Christmas presents and no one at the company will answer my emails or their phone.

I have made numerous attempts to contact them. This is the poorest service I have ever experienced. I want my money back! I do not recommend Ooshirts to anyone!

I have found MANY more complaints online about this terrible company.I wish I had seen them before I placed my order.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. The most disappointing about ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts was no customer service and missing order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

ooShirtsRep
Ooshirts Verified Representative

I'm very sorry that you did not receive your item on time.One day can make a big difference.

Whether it's a vacation or a fundraiser, if your shirts are late even one day, they can become a wasted purchase. We understand this and deal with deadlines very seriously.

Please send over your order number so that we can assist you with this.Thank you.