Resolved
2.3

WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET....My shirts were TWO WEEKS late.

This was for a timed Event. Costumer Service REFUSED to let me know how they would compensate me for my troubles until I Accepted the Order. Well my order just came in with the WORSE PACKAGING JOB on the PLANET. The colors were WRONG.

So I email the claims department to check on how they will compensate. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. They actually offered me a 50% Store CREDIT... Or RETURN the Shirts for a full refund.

They refused to tell me these options in advanced otherwise I would have not excepted the shirts. and 50% Store CREDIT. Why would I want to use them AGAIN. Wouldn't you think a 100% store credit would be the MINIMUM.

The service was SO BAD, I am not even sure if this is a real company..Don't take your chances.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "100% store credit" as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. The most disappointing about ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts was lack of customer service , but reviewer liked website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

tried to contact this company in regards to incorrect colors..and have not received any information back.

ooShirtsRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #943784
Ooshirts Verified Representative

Hello,

We are deeply sorry to hear that your package did not arrive by the expected delivery date.We take meeting our customers guaranteed delivery dates very seriously.

Please know that these dates are not often missed and we apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. This is not the service that ooShirts strive to maintain.

Please know that customer service representatives are unable to offer customers any type of compensation as they are not the department to handle these types of situations. We want to sincerely apologize for the frustration that you have expressed to us.

We will take this to heart and work to improve moving forward.

Kind regards,

ooShirts

katlew2r
to ooShirtsRep #979833

Would be nice if customer service would answer phone or email to resolve my problem. Dont say your office hours are 9 AM- 9PM Monday-Fri & 9 AM- 5:30 PM Sat & Sun & then when you call or try to contact through online chat it says OFFICE CLOSED.