I have never had an issue before but I will never buy another product from them ever again.My shirt was promised to be in by 4/20 since I have a conference I needed to bring the shirt to.

When I did not receive it I called and learned that it wasn't even sent out due to the fact that theyre machines were down last week. So I called and I was told that it was shipped. So I looked at UPS and even called UPS and they said the shirt was not in there possession despite the three people at ooshirts telling me they don't have it. So I called ooshirts to ask if I could get it overnight in time for the conference but to no avail.

Both times I called I was on hold for 20+ minutes just to be sent to voicemail and haven't received a call. So I used the live chat feature and explained my whole issue and how I would like the shirt to be overnighted. After I verbalized everything I got the same answer "File a claim after you receive the product". But what good does that do?

So In frustration I simply asked,"You say you don't have it, UPS clearly doesn't. So where's my product" and continued " UPS said that the sender (You) could cancel the current label and create a new one so I could get the product in time. All I'm asking is for overnight shipping. I'm not asking for a lot here." I was not answered for 10 minutes so I responded "Hello??".

Five minutes later still no response. So I finally say 'Thank You for your stellar customer service" and that is the response I get.

Thank You ooshirts for your terrific customer service.I just wanted to speak to a real person but instead I have to resort to this to be ignored by your employees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of shirt. Ooshirts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ooshirts.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments