Barrington, Rhode Island

I have never had an issue before but I will never buy another product from them ever again.My shirt was promised to be in by 4/20 since I have a conference I needed to bring the shirt to.

When I did not receive it I called and learned that it wasn't even sent out due to the fact that theyre machines were down last week. So I called and I was told that it was shipped. So I looked at UPS and even called UPS and they said the shirt was not in there possession despite the three people at ooshirts telling me they don't have it. So I called ooshirts to ask if I could get it overnight in time for the conference but to no avail.

Both times I called I was on hold for 20+ minutes just to be sent to voicemail and haven't received a call. So I used the live chat feature and explained my whole issue and how I would like the shirt to be overnighted. After I verbalized everything I got the same answer "File a claim after you receive the product". But what good does that do?

So In frustration I simply asked,"You say you don't have it, UPS clearly doesn't. So where's my product" and continued " UPS said that the sender (You) could cancel the current label and create a new one so I could get the product in time. All I'm asking is for overnight shipping. I'm not asking for a lot here." I was not answered for 10 minutes so I responded "Hello??".

Five minutes later still no response. So I finally say 'Thank You for your stellar customer service" and that is the response I get.

Thank You ooshirts for your terrific customer service.I just wanted to speak to a real person but instead I have to resort to this to be ignored by your employees.

Review about: Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion