2.1

I have contacted via email about my shirts arriving wrong.Told to file a claim, I did.

No response from claim dept and it has been a week. Emailed help@ooshirts.com again, I was told a rep had sent me an email and they were awaiting my response...double checked emails and spam folder nothing. They are not responsive, nor will they take responsibility for their errors...on top of that I guess they are liars too, as 24 hours later and still no "email" that was supposedly sent.

I buy a lot t-shirts, first time with this company and obviously my last!Pay a little more and go somewhere else, not worth the frustration.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $134. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ooshirts. The most disappointing about custom t-shirt from Ooshirts was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ooshirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ooshirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments