1.5

I placed an order on May 15th for almost $1000 worth of shirts.I got an email from a rep saying there were problems with the order.

I replied to the email with the solutions to the problems. Since then, I have received at least eight calls every day from their robo caller telling me there are problems with my order and the only way to solve them is to call their customer service number. When I call the customer service number a recording tells me (for over a week now) that the service is unavailable. I have tried emailing several people at ooshirts, using their chat service, and contacting them on facebook.

So far my shirts will be at least two weeks late for the event I need them for and ooshirts refuses to help in any way. The only option they've offered is a refund, but after reading other customers' reports about refunds from ooshirts and how they take several months to arrive I do not feel this is a viable option.

I asked dozens of times for a representative to call me so we can discuss the matter like human beings but they refuse to do so.The robo calls and unusable service line are obvious stalling tactics and I feel very offended and neglected as a customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ooshirts shirt from Ooshirts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Ooshirts to "send me my shirts late but refund me 50% so i can have a local company rush the order so i can at least have a limited number of shirts for my event on june 2".

The most disappointing in user's experience was low integrity, late delivery and lack of service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments