Fergus Falls, Minnesota
1.8

I ordered T-shirts with a guaranteed delivery date of August 20th, the event (printed on the shirt) occurred August 22nd (the date was printed on them as well).Still no shirts (August 26th), no answer to my emails or phone calls.

I did a live chat with someone from the company, they told me to file a claim. Well, that did a lot of good - the claim response is a standard email "we are experiencing high volume and will get back to you as soon as possible". I reply every day and I get that same response.

No one ever answers the phone.AUGH!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ooshirts shirt. Ooshirts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ooshirts shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ooshirts.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments

Terrible company don't use unless you like being lied to. Fake voices fake customer service. You Lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call and demand to talk to customer service, if she tanie, does not call you back. Make a date and time note of your call, then call your credit card company ask for full refund.