I ordered shirts for our softball team on ooshirts.I received confirmation, paid in full, and an expected delivery date.

Then, a few days later I received word that my order had an error, they had to charge extra-ok fine mistakes happen. However, when I went to call to give the ok, I was placed on hold for 30 minutes. Then the call ended. I called back and the same thing happened.

I emailed the help line and got no response for two days. I finally messaged via facebook and had a response. I told the gentleman I approve the changes and please call me so I can give you a card number. The card I originally paid with had fraud so I needed to use a different credit card, but he told me I couldn't do that.

The difference was less then $25 but they would not take any other form of payment. I had to cancel the whole order, start again, and pay in full on ONE card. At this point, a week has gone by and my shirts havnt even been started. They would not be delivered in time for the softball season so I had them just cancel the whole thing.

Waste of time, so frustrating, worst customer service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ooshirts custom t-shirt from Ooshirts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ooshirts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooshirts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ooshirts?

Comments